TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.35.0 also makes various improvements to fake GPU detection for cards based on NVIDIA GT216 and GT218 ASICs. Hardware detection for AMD Radeon Pro 5600M based on “Navi 12” has been fixed. Among the other GPUs for which support was added with this release are NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core PCIe, Intel UHD Gen9.5 graphics on the i5-10200H, and Radeon HD 8210E and Barco MXRT-6700. Grab GPU-Z from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.35.0
The change-log follows.
- Added support for AMD Navi 21 / Radeon RX 6000 Series
- Added support for Intel discrete graphics / DG1
- Added BIOS saving for NVIDIA Ampere
- Fixed memory size reporting on GeForce RTX 3090
- Fixed DirectML detection on Windows 10 Insider 20231.1000
- Improved fake detection for cards based on NVIDIA GT216 & GT218
- Fixed Navi 12 Radeon Pro 5600M detection
- On AMD Cape Verde use direct temperature readings if driver temps are broken
- Added support for NVIDIA A100 PCIe
- Added support for Intel Comet Lake UHD Graphics (Core i5-10200H)
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 8210E, Barco MXRT-6700