Among the issues fixed are Shadow of the Tomb Raider crashing in DirectX 12 mode with Windows 10 GPU hardware scheduling enabled; a texture corruption issue with Death Stranding affecting GTX 16-series and RTX 20-series graphics cards; black square artifacts noticed in Path of Exile; a stuttering issue with Forza Motorsport 7, and several games randomly freezing during gameplay. Grab the drivers from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce 452.06 WHQL Game Ready
The change-log follows.
Game Ready for Microsoft Flight Simulator
This new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Microsoft Flight Simulator. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for the World of Warcraft: Shadowlands pre-patch on the public test realm as well as for A Total War Saga: TROY and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]: The game may crash when launched if Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is enabled. 
- [Death Stranding]: Texture corruption may be observed during gameplay on GeForce GTX 16/RTX 20 series GPUs. 
- [Path of Exile]: Black square corruption appears around characters.
- [Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed]: The game crashes when playing in a water level. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The game starts to stutter after racing a few laps. 
- [Zhan Ge Jing Ji Chang]: Corruption occurs in the game when played in the Tencent mobile game simulator. 
- Several games randomly freeze for a few seconds during gameplay. Affected games include Assassin’s Creed Origins, Planetside 2, Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. 
- The NVIDIA Control Panel does not display the native resolution of some HDTVs if the timings are invalid. 
- Some displays may show a green tint when Windows Night Light is enabled. 
- Snow appears on the display upon waking up the HDMI monitor. 
- [Notebook][Turing] Display may show pixelated corruption on waking notebook from long display off