The compact MI996 is suitable for space-constrained applications and packs powerful functionality into a compact Mini-ITX form factor (170 mm x 170 mm). Enhanced I/O connectivity and expansion comprises six USB 3.1, four USB 2.0, four serial ports, four 4x SATA III, a Mini PCI-E, as well as two M.2 slots for NVMe storage and CNVi WiFi or Bluetooth connections. It features two Gigabit LAN and up to 32 GB of DDR4-2666 SO-DIMM memory (ECC and non-ECC) for high-performance computing.
Two model series of MI996 are available with the Intel CM246, QM370, and HM370 chipsets to support a range of Intel processors. Other advanced features include a watchdog timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (11.6) remote management, TPM (2.0) security, iSMART (3.8) green technology, and vPRO (MI996VF series). By consolidating superior performance, versatility and scalability, the MI996 enables system integrators to deliver a highly optimized embedded solution to their customers.
- Onboard 9th Gen Intel Xeon E / Core i7/i5/i3 / Celeron processors
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets, Max. 32 GB
- Supports eDP, HDMI (2.0a) / DVI-D and DisplayPort
- 2x Intel Gigabit LAN
- 6x USB 3.1, 4x USB 2.0, 4x COM, 4x SATA III
- 1x PCI-E (x16), 1x Mini PCI-E, 2x M.2
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (11.6), TPM (2.0), iSMART, vPRO (MI996VF series)